Request an RMA
Return Materials Authorization (RMA) Request Form
Fill out the below RMA form if you need your instrument to be repaired or to schedule a calibration and service.
To help us process your RMA quickly please fill in the form accurately.
Our RMA process – what to expect
- Fill out the above RMA form.
- Make sure you include your instrument’s serial number which you can find on the calibration certificate.
- We’ll send you RMA information via email.
- Return the instrument following the instructions in the email.
- We’ll then repair/calibrate and service your instrument and return it to you along with the relevant certifications and documents.
Sometimes things go wrong and your instrument needs repairing. Please use the RMA form to return it to us for repair.
Check our warranty to find out if you’re covered.
View our warranty terms and conditions