Try before you buy
Discover the perfect instrument for your requirements with our try before you buy service.
Feel confident in your purchase and that it delivers the results that you need.
What options do I have to test instrument suitability?
Test your samples easily and with minimal effort.
Choose one of the options best that best suits your requirements.
Online presentation of your chosen instrument with your samples measured LIVE on Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Skype.
Includes a consultation with an application specialist.
Factory Sample Testing
Send your samples to Rhopoint for testing using the instrument of your choice. Up to 6 samples are available for testing with up to 2 different mediums. Samples are tested by one of our technicians and an overview report is provided. An email report will be sent once samples have been received and tested.
For a fee, you are able to trial one of our Novo-Gloss or Rhopoint IQ instruments at your facility. From the arrival date at your premises, the 3-day trial period will commence. At the end of the trial, if you wish to keep the product, the cost of the loan will be deducted from the price of the instrument. If the instrument does not suit your testing requirements, simply return the product and accessories to our factory.
Why Try Before You Buy?
What does a report show?
A bespoke report using your samples
Reports are dependent on the product but are normally saved as a CSV or PDF file.
If you use our factory sample testing option, your results will be emailed to you after receiving the samples.
Depending on the capabilities of the individual instrument, you’ll receive the data as a graph or a spreadsheet.
What to expect for your demonstration
- Request a demo and we’ll be in contact to schedule a date
- The meeting will be on Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Skype
- On the day we’ll measure your samples LIVE as you watch
- Includes a consultation with an application specialist
Factory Sample Testing
- Send us your samples in appropriately packed for transport
- Once received, the test will be scheduled using the requested instrument
- A report with our findings will be sent via email
- 10% product value fee will be charged for the trial service
- Upon receipt of a purchase order and payment, the instrument will be dispatched
- At the end of the trial, if you wish to keep the product, the cost of the loan will be deducted from the price of the instrument
- If the instrument does not suit your testing requirements, simply return the product and accessories to our factory
Try before you buy Terms & Conditions – USA/CANADA
- The instrument is being provided on loan for the purpose of evaluation and validation testing, and/or for demonstration purposes.
- Valid Visa/Mastercard details must be provided and a $500 evaluation fee will be billed to your card. In the case that the customer decides to keep the instrument this evaluation fee will be deducted from the final invoice value. The instrument will be shipped from our offices Rhopoint Americas Inc. 1000 John R Road, Suite 209, Troy, Michigan, 48083, USA and the loan period of 72 hours commences from the date of receipt by the customer. Any noted damages, defects or shortages to the equipment or accessories need to be notified to Rhopoint Americas within 24 hours of receipt of the equipment. Photographic evidence of damages should also be provided. Failure to do so may result in the cost of repair being passed on to the borrower.
- The instrument remains the property of Rhopoint Americas and should be returned promptly. At the end of the trial, the customer’s credit card will be billed for the full value of the instrument (as indicated above) unless the next day FEDEX/UPS tracking number for the returned instrument is provided to Rhopoint Americas within the 72-hour period. The instrument should be returned to:
Heidi Case (email@example.com)
Rhopoint Americas Inc.
1000 John R Road, Suite 209
- For loan items returned from outside the UK the serial number of the instrument must be documented on the return paperwork. CPC code: CPC 6123F01
- A copy of the loan agreement should accompany the returned instrument.
- The instrument must be returned in the same condition in which it was received. The borrower must ensure that there is no damage to the unit from contamination from other materials, misuse or poor handling. Any damage will be chargeable.
- It is the responsibility of the borrower to pay for the return shipping cost of the instrument and accessories to the above address. Any shortages will be chargeable.
- The goods must be packed adequately for the transportation method selected. Please retain any packaging supplied for this purpose. Any product supplied on a pallet must be returned on the same pallet. The borrower will be liable for any damages occurring in transit and we recommend that the product is adequately insured.
Try Before You Buy – MEXICO/Central & South America
- Please send us your samples via insured courier transportation to our offices:
- We will endeavour to provide a test report within 14 days of receipt. This service is offered free of charge but prior authorisation must be obtained before sending samples. Samples will only be returned to the customer if a UPS/FEDEX account number is provided
1000 John R Road, Suite 209